7W 110/220V Portable UV Sterilizer Light Tube Waterproof Disinfection Lamp Wand Stick Ultraviolet Germicidal Light


4 in stock

SKU: ISHOWTIENDA Categories: , , , Tags: , ,


Protecting your family from pathogens
Most of our daily necessities, and even our home surfaces, are at risk of microbial contamination.
If you are looking for effective ways to protect yourself from bacteria and viruses, a portable UV disinfection lamp will be very convenient!
Non-toxic: Non-chemical cleaning of objects and surfaces in kitchens, bedrooms, pet rooms, cars, etc.
High efficiency: Open tube design can increase sterilization intensity
Disease prevention: Destroy dust mites and their toxic waste, which can cause splenitis, pneumonia, allergic reactions, asthma and other diseases
Bacteria family: eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria
Effective disinfection: Not only can it kill viruses, fungi, molds, etc. on the surface of personal items, but it can also eliminate odor-causing bacteria
Wide range of applications: suitable for disinfecting remote controls, computer keyboards, toys, mobile phones, toothbrushes, bathroom appliances or everything you can think of
Lightweight and compact: Small and portable to help you clean out of reach that was previously difficult to clean
Use time: two hours a day
Note: Do not look into the light when turned on. Please leave your room when using
Power: 7W
Tube length: 18mm
Weight: 200 grams
Ultraviolet wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm).
Radiation intensity: 2500uw / cm2.
Life: 10000H
The package includes:
1 x UV disinfection lamp


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.